Welcome to my blog, The Grace Exchange! I’m so glad you are taking a peek. I love lots of things in this life, but two of my favorite blessings are women/gals of faith and the Word of God! And – ta da! – The Grace Exchange is bringing together both of these wonders!
Five categories of discussion are featured to offer women and gals spiritual encouragement … An Open Heart to a Closed Womb, Ah ha, Jesus!, One Team, Generation NOW, and Somewhere Around Elkhorn. Subscribe and enter a broad range of dialogue – from dealing with infertility to networking with Christian ministries.
Here’s the discussion I hope to feature:
- An Open Heart to A Closed Womb© – a dialogue relating to infertility, childlessness, pregnancy loss.
- Ah ha, Jesus! – a reflection of how His Word is speaking to us
- One Team – a commitment to networking in ministry
- Generation Now – a gab-spot for today’s students
- Somewhere Around Elkhorn – an update of our random happenings … (the misc.)
Please partake of our sense of sisterhood! Enter the community! Read and share. Click here for our commenting criteria and our copyright expectations. Thanks again for visiting!